[Typo3-dev] Inline glossary in TYPO3 backend

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Wed Nov 17 17:57:46 CET 2004

Hi List, Hi Ingmar,

I have now prepared support in the backend for an inline glossary which
is provided through the Help>Manual module (the Context Sensitive Help
module).

The glossary is just a special section of the CSH. Words added to that
section will be substituted in the other texts of the CSH. It is
prepared for localization as well through CSH (since it IS CSH) etc.

We need two things at this point:

- To import the glossary which is in the wiki. I don't know the status
of that but some time ago the 250 glossary words were exported to the
wiki in the hope that the community would complete it. I expect that to
be the basis for the glossary content when finished (currently I only
implemented a few test words in an extension, "t3glossary").

- To create a proper word-substitution; I only created a simple one that
does not work correctly yet. If someone is interested, look in
view_help.php in CVS, last two functions and help us make it work!!!

- kasper

--
- kasper

--------
Please notice NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for 2004!! (due to SPAM-contamination)

"kasper2004 at typo3.com"