[Typo3-dev] Login and db connect via external php script

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Nov 17 11:23:51 CET 2004

Hi,

Frank Benkart [DIACC] schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> little question. Have anybody done something like this:
>
> an external php script should try to login for existing be users and get
> after correct auth an db connection.
>
> Any idea?

mmmh, maybe 'define('TYPO3_cliMode',???) does help you?
That is afaik the proposed way of direct acces to TYPO3-API *without* a
browser-session. But it imposes some restrictions on the used BE-user imho.

pn at virginia:/usr/local/typo3_src-3.7-cvs$ grep -r TYPO3_cliMode *

I think it used to be TYPO3_MODE=CLI at one time...?

Cheers,
Peter