[Typo3-dev] Next version, kick off

Daniel Thomas dev at dpool.net
Tue Nov 16 15:07:52 CET 2004

Hi all,

> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>> - AuthSErvices so LDAP authentication will work natively with Renes
>> services?
>
> I'd love to see AuthServices in TYPO3. But after the discussion on SSO
> on the list I'd also like to discuss some of it's features.
>
> Masi

As you probably noticed René published the Auth Service System last
Weekend.

There should be plenty of time to check the system until the next
release and see whether it is fit to enter the core.

Additionally, I have published a series of extensions dealing with LDAP
related questions including an authentification service against LDAP
sources.

I would be more than happy to get feedback on the system.

Regards

Daniel

--/

Daniel Thomas dpool

Hinderink und Thomas Partnerschaft IT-Berater und Projektmanager

Zenettistr. 20 | D-80337 München
t 08945227582 | m 01793918781 | fax 08945227583

http://www.dpool.net | http://www.typergy.com

/--