[Typo3-dev] BE User configuration

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Mon Nov 15 19:27:21 CET 2004

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] wrote:

>> - User configuration : Enhancement of BE User self configuration. If
>> i'm not wrong, it's not possible to easily configure the User
>> Configuration tool.
> What exactely do you miss?

I miss the possibility to add new fields to the user config form. As an
example, I am working right now on implementing BE user input locales
which when finished will display the dates and times everywhere in BE
according to the user preferences, and not as DD-MM-YYYY.

It does not look easily doable right now, and I DO NOT want to use user
TYPOscript for that.

Dimitri