[Typo3-dev] Next version, kick off

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Nov 15 18:49:45 CET 2004

Jean-Baptiste Rio wrote:

> Sorry for this newbie question, but is there a global development plan
> for Typo3 or do you implement functions from version to version ?

It's a mixture of both options.

> - User configuration : Enhancement of BE User self configuration. If i'm
> not wrong, it's not possible to easily configure the User Configuration
> tool.

This is called User TSconfig. What do you want to improve?

> - General BE display : Possibility to manage the frames sizes user per
> user. Ideally, add the possibility to resize the tree frame.

a) setup.override.navFrameWidth = <size>
b) setup.override.navFrameResizable = 1

> Hope it helps. Sorry if it is not the correct place to write down our
> wishes...

There's the bugtracker at http://bugs.typo3.org/ but generally you should be
a little more precise, I didn't understand your first two "improvements".

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html