[Typo3-dev] CCDevLog for RealURL debuging

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 10 11:54:36 CET 2004

Hi,

Sylvain Viart wrote:
> I'm trying to test / debug RealURL.
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/testing
[...]
> After some research I've established that I need the extension ccDevLog
> to see that log output.
>
> I'm using TYPO3 3.7.0 (no dev) and there is only one line of log
> displayed by the extension.
> Is CCDevLog extension working only with TYPO3 CVS version ?

Changing to number of entry displayed, show me much more log entries. :-)

> Select Log: latest 50 entries

It seems perfectly working under TYPO3 3.7.0.

My note about CCDevLog extension testing:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/cc_devlog/testing

Feel free to contribute. :-)

> Any other hint about debugging TYPO3 extension ?

Do any one experienced linking a php Debugger with TYPO3 ?
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/PHP-HOWTO.html#s19

--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart