[Typo3-dev] Backend: Adding Records

Igor Gilitschenski igor at gilitschenski.org
Mon Nov 8 18:42:15 CET 2004

Hi,

I am currently writing an Extension, which contains two tables (t1 and
t2). Both of them allow records to be created from their entries on
regular pages.

One of this Tables contains a Database relation to the other. Adding a
record of type t2 makes it possible to refer to records from t1. When
adding a record in t1 I want to make it possible to edit this db
relation in the Add form of t1. How do I implement this?

Igor
--
"Auf der höchsten Stufe der Freundschaft offenbaren wir dem Freunde
nicht unsere Fehler, sondern die seinen."