[Typo3-dev] rte_pb_htmlarea: I stop developing

Rainer Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Fri Nov 5 11:38:23 CET 2004

hi!
since there are now two heavily discussed threads (one here and one in the
typo3.english list), wouldn't it be the right time now to set up a new
project discussion list (like the typo3.projects.tt-news)
typo3.projects.rte?
things begin to get pretty confussing now...

rainer

news:mailman.1.1099589655.3830.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...