[Typo3-dev] proposal for typo3.projects.travelguide newsgroup

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Wed Nov 3 04:12:56 CET 2004

Hi Typo3 Developers,

I've noticed a number of travelguide extension installations with
varying modifications and was wondering if there would be any interest
in a travelguide newsgroup to discuss the colaboration of some of these
features.

I am planning on having it included within the typo3xdev repository and
will be working on it extensively over the next few months.

I have exchanged emails with David Denicolò (davdenic), travelguide
extension developer, who would be happy to have it moved over to
typo3xdev. Does anybody have any interest in this proposal?

Cheers,
David Toshack