[Typo3-dev] Feature Request

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 1 12:58:51 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a problem and I try to explain:

I got an extension that provides several functions. Now it would be nice
if I could add a button to the backend of the extension that calls some
methods from another extension that works with the content that the
extension created.

I think the chance that this functionality will be implemented in the
next time is very small, so has anybody any ideas how I can implement
such a functionality? I don't want to implement that by a backendmodule
because it is not a very intuitive way to select the content element
from a list and do something with it.

So far
Thomas Hempel