[Typo3-dev] the horror of different usertables

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at web.de
Mon May 31 19:23:06 CEST 2004

> Anyway... We leave it, but there is still a solution for Elmar.
>
> Look at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/dkd_feuser_belogin/
> and I think further discussion will be obsolete.

That is not a solution. It is only one of the efforts I spoke of, to minimize
the problems resulting from this construction.

It doesn't solve the problem of administrating redundant data as far I
understand the documentation. But in combination with a clean syncronisation it
would make a good basis of a bundle to live with this constrictions.

Regards

Elmar