[Typo3-dev] icon set for file archive

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at web.de
Mon May 31 06:20:05 CEST 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Elmar,
>

>>I am the author.
>>
>>I quested for an iconset and got two good answers.
>>I made usage of both.
>

> I just looked at your extension.
> Do you really think it makes sense to provide a german-only documentation?

No I really don't think so. But I think I shouldn't wait with publishing the
german version until I have done the english one. :-)

Half of configuration english readers find in vcd_calendar. But there have been
some improvements since then.

> In my opinion, _every_ extension should be available in English as its main
> language.

I would already be lucky if every extension would be available in at least one
language no matter what language it is. European languages don't differ so much
in technical descriptions. In any case technical descriptions are a mere
dialect of good old latin.