[Typo3-dev] Bug on fileupload, recognizing abs pahtes on Win

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at web.de
Sat May 29 14:53:03 CEST 2004

Hello,

the following behaviour I observed on typo 3.6.0:

In the $TCA I configured as a file upload path:

[....]

      "uploadfolder" => "e://tx_vcdarchive/",

[....]

On trying to upload a file I get the following error message:

1: The destination (e:/web/www/quickstart36/e://tx_vcdarchive/) or the source
file (c:\temp\php2.tmp) does not exist. (tx_vcdarchive_entries:75:file)

Here the library doesn't seem to recognize the absolut Path on Win.

Regards

Elmar