[Typo3-dev] usernames lowercase, login case-sensitive => BAD

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Sat May 29 00:56:14 CEST 2004

There is a profiling group under the Core team (see typo3.org team/project page).

The profiling team hasn't shown a lot of activity. Maybe you could put
some life into it?

When I made the DBAL extension it was clear to me that it would be
fairly easy to use that for profiling SQL queries since you get all
SELECT queries run through the same function and then you can just
prefix "EXPLAIN " to see how optimal they are used... I didn't spend
time on profiling that myself yet, but its a nice hint for you.

- kasper