[Typo3-dev] Has anyone extended the FAQ plugin to outputcategories?

Jasper jasper at jaspermall.com
Fri May 28 06:07:25 CEST 2004

Hello Christopher.  I did realize I could do that.  It's just too cumbersome
when you have many categories.  Also, I have a client that has a very, very
large faq that I would not want to go through the trouble of adding the same
plugin to the page so many times.

My thoughts was to create an additional list code that would allow desired
the format within one element.  Either that or use the layout options and
have the script determine how to handle based on the layout.  I like the
first option better than the latter at this point in my thinking.

news:mailman.708.1085716596.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...