[Typo3-dev] Solution to the safe mode problems

Steffen Mueller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 27 23:24:15 CEST 2004

On 27.05.2004 17:56 Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> All safemode and openbasedir problems are solved in 3.6.0

Hi.

Though I only can guess what "current problem when safe mode is enabled"
Steve was talking about, I discovered a case, where the extension
manager runs into troubles.
If safemode is on and file ownerships of typo3 source + site are not
apache-user, installation of extension can fail.

For details see:

Can anyone reproduce this?

--
cheers,