[Typo3-dev] typo3/browse_links.php (I'd like to use the same feature as in RTE)

Marc Schlienger smarc at gmx.net
Thu May 27 13:06:36 CEST 2004

Dear Typo3 Devs,

I'm facing a little problem. I cannot figure out how to use the "Links
Browser" provided in typo3/browse_links.php file. It is used in the RTE to
present a nice GUI to the user where he can select which content element to
link to.

We are working on a new Extension where we would like to use the same
mechanisms. I have been shortly looking at the way it is used in the RTE,
but it's a little bit cryptic. Could anybody give us some tip or explanation
on how to call the browser and get the selected element?

Cheers,
Marc Schlienger

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL