[Typo3-dev] usernames lowercase, login case-sensitive => BAD

Christian Zehaczek warhawk at ufo-base.de
Thu May 27 10:50:08 CEST 2004

> And could you give me an example for such an improved index? What
> queries are you trying to optimize?

my page index:
core_1 (uid, hidden, starttime)
core_2 (uid, deleted, hidden, starttime, endtime)
core_1 could be removed if all queries are sync'ed (enableFields), but they
aren't.

my tt_content index:
core_1 (pid, colPos, sys_language_id, deleted, hidden, starttime, endtime,
fe_group)
of course a large index, but tt_content is also a large table. i don't care
about wasting space, just need the speed.

these two indexes really speeded up my site (> 2000 pages, > 35.000 content
objects).

christian