[Typo3-dev] new standard templates

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Wed May 26 18:25:33 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have now my extension ready to be uploaded to Typo3 Extension Repository. I
have tested them all to be functional.

However:
- the extension wil all the 12 templates is 524K compressed and Typo3.org will
not allow me to upload more than 100K. That size is due to embedded images
required by the 12 templates...
- on my registered extension key, in the "Categories" section, there is no
"Templates" section for me to select (but the extension itself is configured to
be part of the template section, in the ext_emconf.php).

Anyone who wants to test before I am able to upload, please contact me and I'll
send the T3X file.

Now I'll go onto the doc writing for that.

Cheers,
Stephane