[Typo3-dev] BE Login through URL?

Andreas Schwarzkopf a.schwarzkopf at meinsystem.de
Wed May 26 13:46:35 CEST 2004

Hi Stig,

The easiest way IMO is to make a frontend submit form based on
fe_adminLib, like in the official extensions fe_admin or dmail
subscription. This way you can write in any TCA table (tt_news or a
custom table). Per default the news could be made hidden and some chef
editor could get an email where he can automatically publish the news or
delete them via clicking on appropriate link. Without any login, just in
1 second. You don't need any extensions for this, it is just TypoScript
and an HTML template. With evalFunc you can define your ouwn security
function, e.g. htmlspecialchars($content).

Because of security reason I would not give a fully anonymous backend
login for everyone.

hth

Andreas