[Typo3-dev] Search help...

Steve Turnbull steven.turnbull at yhgfl.net
Tue May 25 10:24:15 CEST 2004

Hi

We are using typo3 RC1 on a Debian Linux box...

I am trying to slightly alter the layout of the Search module in typo.
It's not the indexed_search extension, it's the basic one you can use
when adding new content.

On our site, there are three narrow columns on the home page, and the
search drop down box overlaps the center column in Internet Explorer.
Please have a look at www.yhgfl-demo.net

I can't find the layout source for this search function. If I could just
change the wording from 'Searchword:' to 'Search', it would render OK.
The other option would be to put the 'Searchword:' in a different row
than the actual text box.

Help appreciated

Steve