[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Mon May 24 21:39:15 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm developing fe_ftenews extension... I actually just took FEU News,
added htmlarea support and image uploading and with Jorg's help here
solved some issues with taskcenter news moderating....

This extension have some weird concept of Categories and Topics which I
would like would like to improve in future.

Can you try this extension and see if it can be of any use for you?

Cheers,

TOni