[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Mon May 24 18:48:08 CEST 2004

Robert Lemke schrieb:

> Good. Maybe, while you're at it, it's also the time to implement some
> displaying mechanism for review documents?

Yep. Feature collection starting here/now?
Why not merge all the goodies that many different people coded, based on
tt_news, as well (multiple instances/modes of the plugin on one page,
checkboxes for "show in newsticker"/"show on front page", typolink
instead of hardcoded GPvars,  indexing, FE submission, ...)?
The way it is now is sub-optimal, to say the least. There's zillions of
extended tt_news floating around - let's do the (late) spring cleaning :)

We've got some snippets we'll throw in - but probably not enough time to
do the actual merging. We'll see.

Chris