AW: [Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Mon May 24 12:32:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-05-24, <typo3 at homann-it.de> <typo3 at homann-it.de> wrote:
> News in rdf format would be cool to sync and of course better to monitor
> with external tools for updates on site.

Yes, and they may increase the load on typo3.org even more. I recently
read a survey that stated that RDF feeds get pulled more often
(automatically) then anyone would ever reload a page. This might not
be true for you, but in general this sounds sensible. Might be a
drawback.

Anyway, without news, this discussion is fruitless - if there is
nothing to publish, a RDF feed makes no difference :)

Karsten