[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri May 21 13:08:54 CEST 2004

This came up a while ago and Daniel H and I did "TypoNews". However, it
can be time consuming.

I agree that we need more activity on the site, but also a Newsletter.

However, i haven't had time for 5 months!! It's only a few hours putting
it together, but it can take ages to pull all the information from the
mailing lists, chasing extension developers etc.

I would be happy to continue doing this, but i need a couple of people
to help find the news. Or, maybe someone else could do it all..!

Dan