[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

S. Teuber traveler_in_time at gmx.net
Fri May 21 12:58:41 CEST 2004

Hi Stig,

> I miss some news about what is "hot" in the community. Especially news
> information worth mentioning about extensions.
> This would of course, - in my opinion, require an 'editoral
> team'/newsdesk.
>
> What is your opinion about this?

I agree. For now, about the only way to keep track about "what's going on"
with Typo3 is to follow the newsgroups, and this has become rather uncommon
on the net lately, plus it consumes a significant amount of time. So a
condensed summary of "what's going on in the lists" on typo3.org would make
sense IMO...

However, as you already stated, someone must be found who is willing to do
the whole thing, thus spending valuable coding time ;-) for extracting the
interesting news from the lists.

Sven