[Typo3-dev] Extension Kickstarter/Cleanup+Optimization

Daniel Brün dbruen at saltation.de
Tue May 18 16:00:02 CEST 2004

Hi Hans!

> Starting with smaller steps I would appreciate an documentation creator,
> which produces most of the documentation (as openoffice document) from the
> given information.
I don't know if there is so much valuable end-user-documentation to be
derived from the kickstarter alone...

> Moreover it would be nice to create an example plugin FE-editing code -
> corresponding to the tables/fields used. (including css-styles for forms,
> list views, search function, etc)
Yes, that's a point. There could be more example-code inside the
generated files to make clear which functions and variables can be used
for what purpose (only the most common stuff, of course).

> The configuration of plugins should be generated with flexforms/tsconfig
> (fac.). This would force the programer to think about what he really needs
> and how the extension would look like _before_ he even starts working (and
> moreover we get a lot of information which could be inserted in the
> openoffice document)
Hm, I don't get the point ;-)

> An upload form for different gifs would help to avoid at least most of the
> '?'-extensions. This isn't  very important - but it seems to be easy to
> integrate.
Yes, good idea!

Ciao,

Dan.