[Typo3-dev] FlexForms and default languages ...

Raphael Geyer typo3news at ameos.com
Tue May 18 14:54:11 CEST 2004

Hi list,

Thanks to Markus Thurner I can use Multilanguage with TV.
But using Web->Page TV it is only possible to add content to the default
language; for the other languages I have to :
* create the content
* edit the FCE and use multiple time the save button
* add the content to the corresponding language

I would like to create a FCE that displays only one language (FCE_en
displays it's content only if english is selected, FCE_fr displays it's
content only if french is selected ...)

In a new page I would like to add both FCE_en and FCE_fr, then to both I
will add the translated content elements using Web->Page TV. So at render
time if en is selected only the content from FCE_en should be rendered.
Is it possible, using meta in the XML structure to do this ?

Thanks,

Raphael
www.ameos.com