[Typo3-dev] dynamic BE fieldlist?

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon May 17 11:12:54 CEST 2004

Hi Ingmar!

Thx for your hint, it seems promising. Unfornutatelly i'm new to typo3
so from that function defintion i cannot figure out how to make it a
working form element (what to add to tca.php), and when i grep-ed the
3.6.1 source i couldn't find an example for using this function.

Maybe somebody used this function or implemented similar solution for
the BE, and could point me some other resources please?

thx, hirisov