[Typo3-dev] Global Vars in FE-Plugin only reachable for admin user?

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Mon May 17 09:09:04 CEST 2004

I think this migt be related to caching. Please check if setting no_cache=1
in the URL doesn't solve the problem. If your extension is a USER object,
then caching is enabled, and you will experience that you plugin only shows
one mode of operation, regardless of the GET variables parsed to it.

I seem to remeber that caching is turned off when using feedit and being
logged in. Change you plugin to a USER_INT object instead. This will however
turn off caching, and you extension will not be indexed by the search
enginge (There are ways to circumvent this though).

/Jan-Erik

P.S. I accidently sent this mail to you personally, so here it comes for the
sake keeping the post in the archives.