[Typo3-dev] own extension: search problem

Sigayeva Marina webbee at svitonline.com
Mon May 17 02:11:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've made my small FE plugin which shows content from database. It's pretty
much similar to Kasper's CD Collection.
Now I want indexed search to search in the content generated by my plugin.
It finds the text, but the link to the particular record is not working. I
get to initial page of my plugin. All parameters (like [showUid]) are gone.
I make links with typolink like this: return $this->pi_list_linkSingle($VAL,
$UID, 1);
I've checked Info->Indexed Search and I see that cHash is set, but
cHashParams is NOT set on my plugin, although it's set on other plugins.

Anybody has an idea?

--
Have a nice day,
Svyetoslav Pidgornyy