[Typo3-dev] Bug in browsetree.php ?

Benjamin Müller mueller at be-cre8tive.com
Sun May 16 19:53:19 CEST 2004

Hi!

I tried the whole last week different solutions, but nothing worked!
There is also no php-cache.

What I tried:
I installed different Typo3 versions on different accounts on this
server, all with fixed browsetree.php. But on every version this error
accoured. So I guess, it can't be a problem with the Typo3 Cache.

But also the Typo3 versions which worked in the past (3.5 and 3.6RC2)
have now errors, because this browsetree is somewhere cached in the
system. I also contacted the Server-Administrator. The Server was
restarted several times, but the problem is still there.

I really dont know what to do now. Since I tested Typo 3.6 the error
appears.

I hope there will be a solution for that...

Thx in advantage.
Ben