[Typo3-dev] wiki? [was: Extension Developers Guide TOC]

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun May 16 10:00:35 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have installed tikiwiki on my page for testing and I have found it
quite complicated and I think it has much too much functions for our
usage area. Many people are accustomed to Wikis from wikipedia, but tiki
uses a different syntax on the pages for internal links (it uses (())
instead of [[]] ), maybe it is configurable, I don't know. Anyways, I
think that Tiki has way too many functions for our needs and it is more
difficult to handle IMHO.
So I think it would be better for us to use MediaWiki just because it is
more simple and easier to use, although it has fewer functions compared
to MediaWiki (functions we mostly won't need).

Kasper: Could you finally link http;//t3wiki.garbage-group.de to
wiki.typo3.org ?

Then we could start really working with the wiki now, I think.
It would be very very cool if you all could go to
http://t3wiki.garbage-group.de to help out with some content on an area
you know.

Thank you for your help,
Sebastian