[Typo3-dev] How to contribute extension changes? - MOCFilemanagerextension

Kevin Draper kdraper at wildcanary.ca
Sun May 16 03:28:02 CEST 2004

Thanks Jan-Erick

Some of the changes are quite minor (like putting transparent backgrounds on
some of the GIF images), and others are much more involved (like adding an
"upload_only" mode (no directory list - just the upload box).  None of the
changes are that earth-shattering - just adjustments for how I would like to
use the plug-in in my application.

I should be done my initial set of changes early next week - I'll put
together a doc to accompany my changes that explains what I've changed and
why.

Thanks again.

Kevin.