[Typo3-dev] wiki? [was: Extension Developers Guide TOC]

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun May 16 00:18:32 CEST 2004

Hi,
well please test http://t3wiki.garbage-group.de , it does use MediaWiki
at the moment.
I can see 2 drawbacks of the current system:
- Templating is very difficult
- there are no extended access rights for some pages.

OK, the question is if we need such a real big wiki like tikiwiki or
maybe MediaWiki is sufficent.

When you set up TikiWiki for typo3, will it be permanent? The problem
with my server where I am hosting MediaWiki is that it goes sometimes
down and can't handle too much load. So it would be better if someone
different could host the typo3 wiki finally.

It would be really great if you could set up tikiwiki somewhere
permanently, it is not too much effort to copy the content from our
current wiki to tikiwiki (we don't have so much content at the moment
and I will copy it).
TikiWiki uses the same wiki syntax as Wikipedia(Mediawiki), right?

Of course I would help administering TikiWiki, if you want.
Maybe we can come into contact by ICQ, my UIN is 133307968.

Sebastian

--
Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
http://garbage-group.de/kontakt.html