[Typo3-dev] wiki? [was: Extension Developers Guide TOC]

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat May 15 22:49:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb am 14.05.2004 um 16:10 Uhr CEST

> Hello,
> I have successfully set up MediaWiki at
> http://t3wiki.garbage-group.de/ . It seems to be pretty unflexible
> with the layout, so I am not so sure at the moment if this is the
> solution to use finally. But of course you can test this wiki.
>
> Does somebody have more experience with other PHP-based wikis?

not very much. while my research for workflow I have been working with
tikiwiki/Galaxia quite a little bit. Quite a nice system, and based on
smarty-templates. So it is quite flexible on layout and has some very
nice features.

If there is a need I will set it up with some typo3-layout on some
public machine. Comments?

Cheers,
PeterN
--