[Typo3-dev] Copying files with Filelist module breaks file permissions

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Fri May 14 23:03:14 CEST 2004

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Mueller schrieb:
> Ingmar supposed to discuss this in here and decide wheater this is a bug
> or feature.
>
> I think it is a bug. Ingmar, any comments why this seem to be feature to
> you?

Hmm, for example now you can be quite sure that all files in the
'uploads' folder will have chmod 755.

However, I think you are right with the conclusion that it's a bug.
I was just not sure enough to include it into the upcoming 3.6.2 right away.

So what do the others say?
Should this fix go into 3.6.2? Or into 3.7? Or nowhere?

cheers,
Ingmar