[Typo3-dev] Extension Developers Guide TOC

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri May 14 19:28:12 CEST 2004

Hi,
yeah I have used a standard template for it. I think it is possible to
alter the layout of the wiki (there is a kind of template engine) but I
just didn't find an easy way how to modify it.
But I think that it is OK when we will go finally online with it, this
means we won't switch the Wiki engine later.
I am using the CVS version of MediaWiki, but this should not be any problem.

OK have fun using the wiki and you can start right away inserting
documentation. :)

@Kasper: Could you make a link from wiki.typo3.org to
t3wiki.garbage-group.de? This is the URL as long as my server isn't too
overloaded and the traffic doesn't climb up too high.

Sebastian