[Typo3-dev] Donations to Extension Programming Documentation

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri May 14 15:27:29 CEST 2004

Hi developers!

I'm glad to see that TYPO3s developer community is so rapidly growing!
However I have a little comment about Kaspers suggestion.

> I suggested that one way to get something done would be to raise money.
> Of course I would like the work to be done primarily on a volunteer
> basis just as any other thing in our community, but we should also
> consider getting some funds together to make sure the last mile is
> walked by this group.

Of course, donations are a good reason to work on a project, but is it
really the dev list which is doing the funding for that?

I mean, almost everybody on this list is already contributing in some way,
and if he wants to spend some money - no problem!

But in my opinion we should better ask the guys on the typo3-english,
typo3-german and typo3-marketing lists. I don't want to blame people that
they are not contributing (of course, some of them are actually doing!) but
I think that those who will benefit from the result of that project will
most likely be our "project customers" who are not reading this list.

If you agree with me it would be great if someone would post a mail on these
lists and maybe writes some lines about what it's all about.

Regards - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html