[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Fri May 14 14:23:37 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper,

> I use it a lot - but the arguments are good to dump it as a system
> extension (but not in general of course)

What changes did you make to phpMyAdmin for using it as an extension? Is
there any changelog somewhere?

Maybe it would be possible to turn this extension into some kind of shortcut
that opens the database inside of the backend.

So I'll just go, install the extension, tell it where my phpMyAdmin is
installed and it will be available just like before, showing only the TYPO3
database without the need to log in (we're already logged in in the TYPO3
BE, of course...).

Possible?

Regards - michael
--