[Typo3-dev] Extension Developers Guide TOC

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Fri May 14 13:42:57 CEST 2004

If someone (experienced) can set up a (good) wiki on a server, I can set
"wiki.typo3.org" to point there.

The wiki should be configured so it could also serve other similar tasks
in the future. Another option could be to use a wiki for the glossary.
Currently there has been defined 250 words which needs a description -
maybe that is a perfect group-effort?

- kasper