[Typo3-dev] Extension Developers Guide TOC

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri May 14 13:42:40 CEST 2004

Hi,
Hm you are right, this is a book-like structure...
An idea: What about setting up a wiki (or using a pre-installed one) at
first for gathering the facts, so everybody has write access at first.

Then, when most parts are already covered, we could copy the wiki
database and create a section which is write-protected for almost
everyone except maintainers for certain parts. These maintainers look at
the articles of the wiki where everybody can write and incooperate the
changes into the write-protected wiki after having checked the facts.

Of course, we could also use OpenOffice instead of the second wiki,
which would perhaps be better because the documentation is downloadable
on typo3.org then.
Maybe the wiki could be set up as wiki.typo3.org or something like that?
It is better when this is an official subsection of typo3 because I
information should be kept together.
What do you think of my ideas?

Sebastian