[Typo3-dev] extension reviewing

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Fri May 14 12:38:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-05-13, media.res | alex widschwendter <a.widschwendter at mediares.at> wrote:
> hi devs,
>
> who/how can extensions get reviewed?

There is a team of reviewers (though still too small), just ask
here. Is there a list of reviewers somewhere, btw?

> i think quality of extension would increase if there is a reference
> extension/tutorial from a typo3 practisted programmer implementing all
> cohiba qualities:

There is no tutorial that teaches all this, but the scorecard for
extension review can give a lot of hints on what to do. So it might
help if this scorecard was released to the documentation section of
typo3.org.

Before this is done it may be good to talk about this with everyone
that did a review in the past, to see where it needs to be improved,
what extra points have been added that may be useful in general, etc.

I hereby volunteer to ccordinate this 'extension review scorecard
review', unless someone else wants to do it (Robert Lemke?).

Karsten