[Typo3-dev] Donations to Extension Programming Documentation

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Fri May 14 11:05:59 CEST 2004

Donations to the "Extension Kickstarter Group"

I suggested that one way to get something done would be to raise money.
Of course I would like the work to be done primarily on a volunteer
basis just as any other thing in our community, but we should also
consider getting some funds together to make sure the last mile is
walked by this group.

If funds are needed, lets begin to fill in a list of donations. In fact
I think this is so important that I will personally donate 500 Euro
right away:

Sign up for donations to "Extension Kickstarter Group":

Kasper : 	500 Euro
...:		? Euro
...:		? Euro
...:		? Euro
...:		? Euro

(It is assumed that all donations above 100 Euro can be tax-deducted for
companies meaning that the final recipient should be able to issue an
invoice for the amounts. Further, the donations are given on the
condition that an acceptable roadmap for work/project description is
made which makes it clear what is produced. Therefore this is just a
test to see what interest there is for this. It is not finally binding
for now.)