[Typo3-dev] extension reviewing

Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] leendert at netcreators.nl
Fri May 14 10:05:39 CEST 2004

"Wolfgang Klinger" <wolfgang at stufenlos.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.2521.1084521240.256.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

>  *hiya!*
>
>  Any ideas about HOW we should "present" our work?
>  imho a large file with every possible feature isn't useful...
>  (as most of us will delete half of the lines then)
>

>  bye
>  Wolfgang

Snippets will be nice, but it would also be nice to have text actually
explaining the snippets. Like a book :) (ok I admit that's a twisted
description of a coding book). Anyway, I mean more like a developer guide
like this http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html (yes, it's
java struts, but that's not the point). Maybe it'd be a good idea to think
up a Table of Contents first that everyone can agree on, and then decide
who's going to write what, and have others do technical reviews of the
chapters that are written?