[Typo3-dev] extension reviewing

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Fri May 14 08:57:43 CEST 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

I too would really like to help giving devolpers a more easy way of
building extensions. Working for about 6 months with typo3 extensions I
am not really a typo3 crack, but solved most of the basic problems any
devolper will encounter when first writing extensions (I do not claim
to have found the best way, but I got things running - thanks to the
List in general, and thanks to Wolfgang in particular).

It is now my time to contribute, so I would be glad to help. I quite
well remember, what pains itch you most when starting with
extensionprogramming.

Contact me anytime, I´d be glad to share.

Volker
info at sitekick.de
fon: 0751/3526824