[Typo3-dev] extension reviewing

Kevin Draper kdraper at wildcanary.ca
Fri May 14 03:22:00 CEST 2004

Well, if you think there is a role for a relative newbie to help out with
the Extension documentation, sign me up.  I may still be learning about
Typo3, but I have a lot of experience in web application development and
SQL.  My naive eyes and inexperience with Typo3 might be a benefit in
helping to identify areas that need clarification.

Kevin.

news:mailman.2487.1084485313.256.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...