[Typo3-dev] extension reviewing

Mathias Schreiber [K1net] ms at k1net.de
Fri May 14 01:29:54 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> The latter could be a project going hand in hand with maintenance of
> the Extension Kickstarter Wizard! So I could wish that a team would
> form who would dedicate themselves to provide what this thread (in
> particular Wolfgang) touched: a) better default code, b) dummy
> extensions with examples, c) documents.

I would like a little switch to set whether I want default code or not :)
Everything except for the header comment and the main function gets deleted
within the first 15 seconds of extension developement in our cases.
I do see the pros of more or "better" default code, whatever that means.
But with 3.6.0 and the fully commented code (thanks Kasper, this is really
making our lifes easier) combined with an PHP IDE makes writing extensions
soooo simple, fast and thus cost efficient.