[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Thu May 13 22:40:28 CEST 2004

On the subject matter of project descriptions:

> He probably didn't know about the regular template or has not had the
> time to download&install OpenOffice...

I have finally found a few minutes to clear out all the bulk out of an older
one and make a project description template.

For demonstration purposes (and entertainment) it is featuring the
mind-boggling adventure henceforth known as the OCTP-project, developed by
René, Robert and myself.

If you have any ideas of what kind of hints and requirements this template
document should have in writing. Or even feel your command over open office
is towering mine (which is very likely) and want to beautify it, please go
ahead.

Have fun,

Daniel

--

Daniel Hinderink
TYPO3 - get.content.right

--
The question isn't what are we going to do today, it's what aren't we going
to do today

- Ferris Bueler's Day Off