metatags - Re: [Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Thu May 13 22:17:30 CEST 2004

> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>>
>> Take that as an invitation to become involved and take influence. If you
>> deliver quality on time you get respect and influence in return. You
>> earn your way in by proving your worth.
>
> I am interested in metatags. I'v already written some kind of add-on
> (meta-tag navigation) and have some ideas on further enhancements (for
> both extensions).

I would like to see a backend plugin for efficient creation and management
of meta tags.

1. extraction and batch processing
It could allow to edit metatags for a complete tree with the help of
automatic meta tag scripts and using the dublin core as already implemented
by Kasper with extended meta tags.

2. fine tuning individual page meta information
Secondy it could display the metatags for a given selection of the site tree
in one matrix-like form for swift and comprehensive editing.

There are some nice tools out there to look at for inspiration and even
integration:
http://dublincore.org/tools/

Cheers,

Daniel

--

Daniel Hinderink
TYPO3 - get.content.right

--
Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
Coco Chanel